What’s the big idea?
We’re a positive-thinking team here at Balance, but even we have to concede that the odds are stacked against new businesses. Research shows that 4 out of 5 new businesses fail within their first 5 years of trading, and that 57% of them fail within just 12 months. The good news is that research also shows that careful financial planning and a good accountant are two of the key things that really make a difference in helping new businesses to avoid becoming just another statistic.
Our Start-up service is squarely aimed at new or fledgling businesses with the sense and foresight to learn the financial ropes, get their accounts in order and then prepare to prosper and grow. It’s our way of helping tip the balance in favour of short-term survival leading to long-term commercial success.
How does it work?
New businesses come in all shapes and sizes so, like every other service we offer, Start-up is carefully tailored to the needs of the client and the demands of their sector. In everyday terms, the service means you’ll enjoy the support and input of a senior member of our team who’s committed to equipping yourReplica Watches UK business with the knowledge, skills, resources and confidence it needs to thrive.
Some of the key elements covered by the service include:
- Creating and registering the most appropriate legal entity for your business.
- Advice and support from at least two of our experienced Business Advisors, who’ll help you with matters including taxation, payroll, legal requirements and your financial accounts.
- Training to help you keep your own records in order.
- Expert support on raising finance, including the preparation of your business plan together with detailed cash flow and profit and loss forecasts.
- The installation of a suitable IT accounting system and advice on how to use it.